IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Jr. Technician, Assistant & Other Posts.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Workshop Superintendent, Technical Officer, Assistant Engineer & Other vacancies on contract or regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 01-05-2017 till 06.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Qualification :B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Sc Degree.
Post Location : Rajasthan.
Submission Last Date : 01-05-2017.
Total No. of Post & Name :
1. Assistant Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
2. Technical Officer: 01 Post
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
4. Assistant Library Information Officer: 02 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
6. Junior Superintendent: 02 Posts
7. Junior Technician (Mechanical Engineering): 02 Posts
8. Junior Technician (Electrical Engineering): 01 Post
9. Junior Technician (Civil Engineering): 02 Posts
10. Junior Technician (Materials Engineering): 02 Posts
11. Junior Technician (Physics): 01 Post
12. Junior Technician (Chemistry): 01 Post
13. Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
Qualification/Education Required: Candidates should possess B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ B. Sc/ M.Sc Degree from a recognised University/ Institution with experiences in relevent field. For Post-wise Details refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 50 years for Post 1 to 3, 35 years for Post 4, 32 years for Post 5 & 6, 27 years for Post 7 to 13 as on the closing date of online submission of applications. Relaxation in age would be admissible as per Central Government Rules.
Pay Scale/Salary: 1. Rs. 15,600-39,100 for post no. 1&2.
2. Rs. 9,300-34,800 for post no. 3 to 6.
3. Rs. 5,200-20,200 for post no. 7 to 13.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500 for the posts having Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 and above, and of Rs. 250 for other posts (non refundable) through online only. No fee for SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped applicants and Ex-Servicemen.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Trade Test, Presentation and/ or Interview.
How to Apply For this Job:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iitj.ac.in on or before 01-05-2017 till 06.00 PM & send the hard copy of application along with self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates (both experience and professional) and fees receipt in original & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of__” should reach to “Officer In-charge, Office of Recruitment, IIT Jodhpur, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur 342011, Rajasthan” on or before 08-05-2017 by 05.00 PM.
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application:||01-05-2017 till 06.00 PM.|
|Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy of Application||08-05-2017 by 05.00 PM.|
|Read Official Notification and Download Application Form||Click Here|
*All Candidates are Advised to read official recruitment notification before applying for any Post.