Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 120 Specialist Officer Posts.
Oriental Bank of Commerce has announced a notification for the recruitment of 120 Specialist Officer (Manager) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-04-2017 to 26-04-2017. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Qualification :MBA/ CA.
Post Location : Any Where In India.
Submission Last Date : 26-04-2017.
Total No. of Post & Name :
1. Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation: 01 Post
2. Senior Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell: 01 Post
3. Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant: 18 Posts
4. Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst): 100 Posts
Qualification/Education Required: Candidate should have passed CA Exam in 1st attempt from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with relevant experience for Post 1, 2, 3, Full time MBA in Finance/ Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialization in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA/ CFA from a recognized university/ institutes for Post 4.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 25 to 35 years for Post 1, 2, 23 to 35 years for Post 3, 21 to 30 years Post 4 as on 01-04-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Classes, 10 years for Persons with Disability as per rules.
Pay Scale/Salary: Post 1&2- Rs. 42,020-51,490 / -
Post 3- Rs. 31,705-45,950 / -
Post 4- Rs. 23,700-42,020 / -
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (only intimation charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD, Rs. 600/- for all other candidates through online.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & Interview.
How to Apply For this Job:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.obcindia.co.in from 07-04-2017 to 26-04-2017.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id, mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.obcindia.co.in.
3. Click on Recruitment.
4. Again Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Enter the log in details like Registration Number & password.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take print out of online application form for future use.
*All Candidates are advice to read official Notification before applying for any Post.