SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for 5134 Posts Apply Online.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invite online applications for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for Recruitment of 5134 Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk during the period from 07.01.2017 to 05.02.2017. All Eligible Candidates Are Required to check Eligibility details for SSC Job Advertisement and Apply Online On or Before 07-Nov-2016.
Post Location : Any where in India.
Submission Last Date : 07-11-2016.
Total No. of Post & Name :
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant-3281 Posts
- Data Entry Operator- 1321 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk-506 Posts
- Court Clerks-26 Posts
Qualification/Education Required: Candidate Applicant as on 01.01.2017 Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age-Relaxation permissible beyond Upper age limit as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale/Salary: 1. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant - Rs. 5200-20200 + 2400 Grade Pay.
2. Data Entry Operator- Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2400 Grade Pay.
3. Lower Division Clerk- Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900 Grade Pay.
4. Court Clerk- Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1900 Grade Pay.
Application Fee: General/ OBC Candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted. Women/ SC/ ST/ Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply For this Job:
All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through Official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in/.
- Closing Date of Online application: 07.11.2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 07.01.2017 to 05.02.2017
- Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 09.04.2017
All Candidates are Advised to read official recruitment notification before applying for any Post.