Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer Examination 2016 Apply Online.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Invite Application for Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2016. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Job Advertisement and Apply Online On or After 31-Oct-2016.
Qualification :Diploma/ B. Tech.
Post Location : All Over India.
Submission Last Date : 31-Oct-2016.
Total No. of Post & Name :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (CPWD)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (CPWD)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Post)
- Junior Engineer(Civil) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval))
Qualification/Education Required: Candidates Applicant those who are Interested to apply for SSC Recruitment 2016 must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Degree in Civil/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a Recognised University/ Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age Should be Between 18 to 32 for (Post 1 to 4) and 18 to 27 years for post (5 and 8) and between 18 to 30 for Post (6, 7 and 9 to 14 ) years as on 01.08.2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay 4200.
Application Fee: Candidate have to pay Rs.100/- for General/ OBC Candidate and Women/ SC/ ST/ PH and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from paying fee. Fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan / Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Selection Process: Online Written exam.
How to Apply For this Job:
All Eligible and Interested candidates apply through Online by logging on to Official website http://ssconline.nic.in/. Further detail in respect of Compensation of Post, Age, Qualification, Eligible Criteria, Submission Last date will be available on SSC Website, Apply on or before 31-Oct-2016.
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 03-12-2016 to 05-12-2016
- All Candidates are Advised to read official recruitment notification before applying for any Post.
- To see Official SSC Recruitment: Click Here
- Go take Top Private jobs: Submit Resume Now