Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2016 for 66 Posts Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Candidates who have Degree of a recognized University/Board can apply for 66 Specialists, Assistant Director & Various posts, Other details provided in Official recruitment application, Read all the details and requirements for the UPSC job openings and apply accordingly.
Post Location : Any Where in India.
Submission Last Date : 13-Oct-2016.
Total No. of Post & Name :
- Asst. Director (Banking) – 04 Posts
- Asst. Director (Corporate Law) – 04 Posts
- Asst. Director (Forensic Audit) – 02 Posts
- Legal Officers (Grade-I) – 02 Posts
- Specialists Grade-III (Anaesthesia) – 08 Posts
- Specialists Grade-III Asst. Professor (Biochemistry) – 09 Posts
- Specialists Grade-III Asst. Professor (Orthopedics) – 08 Posts
- Specialists Grade-III Asst. Professor (Physiology) – 11 Posts
- Specialists Grade-III Asst. Professor (Surgery) – 12 Posts
- Deputy Registrar General (Map) – 01 Posts
- Asst. Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) – 03 Posts
- Superintendent (Legal) – 01 Posts
- Editor (Bharatiya Rail) – 01 Posts
Qualification/Education Required: Candidates who are applying for UPSC Vacancies should be Complete MBBS/ Graduation/ CA/ Post Graduation or its equivalent Education from a recognized university. For Post Wise Detailed Qualification see Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not more than 30 years for (Post 1-3,12), 40 Years for (Post 5-9,11), 50 Years for (Post 4,10,13). Relaxation as per Govt order.
Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- With 4800/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2,3,12)
Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- With 7600/6600/- Grade Pay (Post 4 to 9,11,13)
Rs. 37,400 to 67,000/- With 8700/- Grade Pay (Post 10)
Application Fee: Candidate Applicant of General/OBC Cetogery pay Rs 25/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PH/Women) Application Fee is - Nil.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply For this Job:
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through UPSC official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ Apply on or before 13-Oct-2016.
All Candidates are advised to read official notification before applying for any Post.