Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD Online Form 2019
|Total Vacancies: As per Indian Coast Guard Rules|
|JOB LOCATION||IMPORTANT DATES|
|All Over India||• Starting Date – 26-August-2019|
• Last Date – 01-September-2019 (05:00 PM)
• Exam Date – Sep’19 Last week/ Oct’19
• Admit Card Available- 17-23 Sep 2019
|SELECTION PROCESS||APPLICATION FEE|
|Written ExaminationPhysical Fitness Test|
|• No Fee|
Vacancy Details for JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD (GD) Recruitment Online Form 2019
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Physical Details||Qualification|
|NAVIK (GENERAL DUTY)||Not Specified||Rs.21,700/-||18-22 Years i.e (Born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002 both date inclusive).||Height –157 Cms||10+2 passed with Maths and Physics with minimum 50% Marks|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.||Chest – 06 Cms (Min Expansion)||5 % relaxation in minimum cut off for SC/ST|
|How to Apply|
|Eligible candidates may apply online at Official website (direct link is given below) from 26 AUG TO 01 SEP 2019 till 5 PM.|
Steps To Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates log on to http://www.joinindiancoastguard/
3. Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
6. Applicants to take the print out of the e-admit card
7. The candidates are to choose only one choice of Centre from the list mentioned against state
|Stay Updates for the Latest Updates|
|Subscribe on Youtube||Download Android App||Like us on Facebook|
Indian Coast Guard, GD Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download e-admit card||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Job Alert on Email||Click Here|
|Watch How to Apply||Click Here|
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|