Allahabad Bank Recruitment for 92 SO posts , apply online on allahabadbank.in
Allahabad Bank is inviting online applications for the recruitment of 92 Specialist Officer posts in various specialized fields on allahabadbank.in. Online Registration of application on bank’s website commenced from 09-04-2019 and will continue till 29-04-2019. Check steps to apply, post-wise vacancies, eligibility and more details here
Qualification :Graduation, Post Graduation.
Post Location : All Over India.
Submission Last Date : 29-04-2019.
Total No. of Post & Name :
- Security Officer: 10 Posts
- Civil engineer: 04 Posts
- Manager (fire safety): 01 Posts
- Manager (law): 15 Posts
- Company secretary: 01 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Network Manager): 02 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Security Administrator): 02 Posts
- Manager (IT) (System Administrator): 02 Posts
- Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics): 02 Posts
- Financial Analyst: 51 Posts
- Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk) : 02 Posts
Qualification/Education Required: Candidates should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation/ BE./ B. Tech/ MBA or its equivalent. For detailed information please read official Notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit as on 01-04-2019 should be between 20 – 35 years. The minimum age for the post of Manager (Equity/Mutual Fund Desk) is 24 years. For the post of Company Secretary & Manager (Fire Safety), the minimum age is 21 years. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale/Salary: 1) For Post 1&2 : 23700 to 42020/-
2) For Other Posts: 31705 to 45950/-
Application Fee: Application fee for General/OBC Category Candidates is Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100 fee for SC/ST Category Candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected through an online test and Interview the dates of which are not yet announced.
How to Apply For this Job:
Eligible candidates may Apply Online through the Allahabad bank website allahabadbank.in from 09 Apr 2019 to 29 Apr 2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/albdbspmar19/
2. Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Now”.
3. Fill all the details & Submit the form.
4. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
*All Candidates are advice to read official Notification before applying for any Post.