Railway Protection Force (RPF) recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 798 Constable (Ancillary) Posts
Railway Protection Force (RPF), has published notification for the recruitment of 798 Constable (Ancillary) Posts in RPF, Across India. Eligible candidates may apply offline on or before between 01-Jan-19 10:00 AM to 30-Jan-19 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below….
Qualification :SSLC/ Matric Pass.
Post Location : Any Where in India.
Submission Last Date : 30-Jan-2019.
Total No. of Post & Name :
- Constable (Water carrier): 452 Posts
- Constable (Safaiwala): 199 Posts
- Constable (Washerman): 49 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 49 Posts
- Constable (Mali): 07 Posts
- Tailor Gr. III: 20 Posts
- Cobbler Gr.III: 22 Posts
Total : 798 Posts
Qualification/Education Required: Candidates should have passed SSLC/ Matric or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 19,900- to Rs. 63,200/-
Application Fee: Application fee for General/OBC Category Candidates is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250 fee for SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates. Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Selection Process: Based on Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply For this Job:
Eligible candidates may Apply Online through the RPF’s website https://rpfonlinereg.co.in/ from 01-Jan-2019 10:00 AM to 30-Jan-2019 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website https://rpfonlinereg.co.in/
2. Read the information carefully & Click on “Current Openings”.
3. Fill all the details & Submit the form.
4. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
*All Candidates are advice to read official Notification before applying for any Post.